Volunteer Help & Educational PSAs
Michael Nuccitelli, Psy.D.
Since 2010, I have volunteered and advised online users, organizations and community professionals seeking information related to iPredators (aka, online assailants) and internet safety issues. Called PSAs (aka, public service announcements), I have also posted online safety themed content throughout my social accounts that are educational, free and public domain.
Please note that everything here is public domain. I am honored to say that I designed this website and authored everything within it as well. You are invited to download, print and share my work with no mandatory attribution to me. My checklists and inventories are PDF file direct download or print without personal information or an email address. Pasted here are the links to my checklists and inventories. To download and save at each assessment page, simply click on the blue button that reads “click for file download“.
“Cyberspace allows our darkest fantasies to be fueled by the likeminded. Once validated, they are one step closer to becoming reality.”
Online Safety Inventory Links
- iPredator Probability Inventory – 330 (IPI-330)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Adult (IPI-A)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Business (IPI-B)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Cyberbully (IPI-CB)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Cyberbully Abuser (IPI-CBA)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Cybercrime (IPI-C)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Cyberstalking (IPI-CS)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Educator (IPI-E)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Internet Predator (IPI-IP)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Pediatric (IPI-P)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Psychologist (IPI-PSY)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Teen (IPI-T)
Online Safety Checklist Links
- Adult Internet Safety Checklist (AISC)
- Business Internet Safety Checklist (BISC)
- Cyberbully Abuser Checklist (CBAC)
- Cyberbullying Target Checklist (CBTC)
- Cybercrime Protection Checklist (CCPC)
- Cyberstalker Identification Interview (CSII)
- Cyberstalking Prevention Checklist (CSPC)
- Digital Reputation Protection Checklist (DRPC)
- Educator Internet Safety Checklist (EISC)
- Internet Safety Checklist Psychologist (ISCP)
- Online Predator Prevention Checklist (OPPC)
- Parent Cyber Safety Checklist (PCSC)
- Pediatric Internet Safety Checklist (PISC)
- Teen Internet Safety Checklist (TISC)
In addition to my 26 risk assessments, you may find these checklists and parenting content helpful as well.
- Addiction Rick Checklist (IARC)
- Master Internet Safety Checklist
- Cyber Deception Checklist
- Internet Safety Tips for Parents
- Internet Safety Parents Guide
Volunteer Phone Help
If you, a loved one or a professional are seeking advice involving an iPredator, online safety or a Cyberpsychology matter, I offer free confidential phone help. Whether you contact me by phone or email, my email response template succinctly described my volunteer assistance. Please do not contact me if you have been hacked or having information technology problems. I am a proverbial “tech idiot“. My expertise is in the psychology of online assailants, online victimization, cybercriminal minds, the dark side of cyberspace & Cyberpsychology.
Dear Mr. Smith,
As I offer phone consultations at no cost, you are welcomed to call me here in New York at 347-871-2416. Please know that for the safety of all online users, I do not discuss sensitive issues via email, text message or social media. It is for this reason I provide free phone consultations. You are invited to call seven days a week.
If I am unavailable and you reside in the United States, please leave a voice mail and I will promptly return your call within 24-48 hours. For my own protection, when I do call back, I will be calling from an unpublished number. If you reside outside of the United States, please send a window of evening time in EST (New York) and I will do my best to make myself available. Unless it is an emergency, I return phone calls after work and/or on the weekends.
Whether we chat or not; my entire website is public domain and free to online users. Pasted here is the link to my 26 cyber-attack themed checklists and inventories. No information is required to review and/or download my PDF assessments.
SSL Safe Link: https://www.ipredator.co/cyber-attack-risk-assessments/
Respectfully, Dr. Nuccitelli
“Although the benefits of Information and Communications Technology far outweigh the detriments for society, humanity has been seduced by the illusory notion that more technology translates into a better quality of life.”
iPredator and Online Safety Themed PSAs
Over the last decade I have created several thousand images, which are commonly called PSAs (aka, public service announcements). Like all my work, they are educational and public domain for all interested parties. When creating educational images, I am mindful to choose images from websites that offer free public domain backgrounds for my online safety themed memes. Given the vast number of images I’ve created over the years, pasted here is the link to my DMCA policy. Like all my iPredator themed work, past & present, I do not monetize or profit from my images. Pasted here are a small sample of the many images I’ve created over the years. They are free to download by right clicking on the images and then choose “save as”.
- Troll Triad Images I
- Troll Triad Images II
- Internet Troll Images I
- Internet Troll Images II
- Internet Troll Images III
- Dark Psychology Images 1
- Dark Psychology Images 1I
- Cyberstalking Images I
- Cyberstalking Images II
- Cyberstalking Images III
- Cyberstalking Images IV
- Cyberstalking Images V
- Online Psychopath Images I
- Online Psychopath Images II
- Dark Side of Cyberspace Images
- National Bullying Prevention Month Images
- iPredator Awareness Images
- Cyberstealth (Online Deception Images)
“Cyberspace can be a classroom, insane asylum, dance floor or lethal weapon. It’s your choice what metaphor you choose.”
We are at the beginning of a period of history called the Information Age. It is almost guaranteed that it will last for centuries with Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality becoming vital to our day-to-day living. We have no idea what will be in year 2200 and beyond. For now, we must learn to use information and communications technology in a responsible manner. We must learn a little bit about Digital Citizenship, cyber-attack prevention, internet addiction prevention and how to conduct oneself online. I will do my best to volunteer help, advise and educate as many people as possible about the dark side of cyberspace and cybercriminal minds.
Michael Nuccitelli, Psy.D.
Michael Nuccitelli, Psy.D. is a NYS licensed psychologist, cyberpsychology researcher and online safety educator. In 2009, Dr. Nuccitelli finalized his dark side of cyberspace concept called iPredator. Since 2010, he has advised those seeking information about cyberbullying, cyberstalking, cybercriminal minds, internet addiction and his Dark Psychology concept. By day Dr. Nuccitelli is a practicing psychologist, clinical supervisor and owner of MN Psychological Services, PLLC. After work and on the weekends, he volunteers helping online users who have been cyber-attacked. Dr. Nuccitelli’s is always available to interested partied and the media at no cost. This website and everything created by Dr. Nuccitelli is educational, free and public domain.