20 Free Cyberstalking Images
Michael Nuccitelli, Psy.D.
Part 2: Provided below are 20 free cyberstalking themed educational and awareness images created by this writer, Michael Nuccitelli, Psy.D. They are JPEG files and either 1080×1080, 1080×1350 or 1080×608. These images are optimal for Instagram or can be edited to different sizes. Dr. Nuccitelli’s images are available for direct download, free and public domain. Edit them as you wish and no attribution to this writer is required. To download, simply right click the image and “save as” or from your context menu. Over the next 3-4 months, Dr. Nuccitelli will be publishing many more blog posts making all his iPredator themed images available to download. Lastly, pasted below are links to his 26 free online safety themed checklists and inventories.
Cyberstalking: Cyberstalking is the use of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) to stalk, control, manipulate or habitually threaten a child, adult, business or group. Cyberstalking is both a tactic used by an online aggressor and typology of pathological ICT user (aka, Cyberstalker). Cyberstalking tactics include false accusations, threats of harm, digital monitoring, online surveillance, implied threats, identity theft and gathering information to manipulate and control the target. Cyberstalkers want to frighten you or threaten your safety is you do not acquiesce to their demands.
To meet the criteria of cyberstalking, the information and tactics used must involve a credible or implied physical and psychological threat to the target. An example of physical threat involves bodily harm to the target or their loved ones using ICT. Examples of psychological threats involve using internet defamation, humiliation, disinformation dissemination, character assassination and damage to the target’s reputation if they target does not acquiesce to the cyberstalker’s demands. If not addressed, cyberstalking will continue to devastate online users as the Information Age evolves.
Cyberstalking Images Blog Post Links
Michael Nuccitelli, Psy.D.
Michael Nuccitelli, Psy.D. is a NYS licensed psychologist and cyber criminology consultant. He completed his doctoral degree in clinical psychology from Adler University in 1994. In 2010, Dr. Nuccitelli published his dark side of cyberspace concept called “iPredator.” In November 2011, he established iPredator Inc., offering educational, investigative, and advisory services involving online assailants, cyber-attack targets, dark psychology and internet safety. Dr. Nuccitelli has worked in the mental health field over the last thirty-plus years and he has volunteered his time helping cyber-attacked victims since 2010. His goal is to reduce victimization, theft, and disparagement from iPredators.
In addition to aiding citizens & disseminating educational content, Dr. Nuccitelli’s mission is to start a sustained national educational and awareness internet safety campaign with the help of private, state, and federal agencies. He is always available, at no cost, to interact with online users, professionals, and the media. To invite Dr. Nuccitelli to conduct training, media engagements, educational services, or consultation, please call him at or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LinkedIn Page: iPredator
- LinkedIn: Michael Nuccitelli, Psy.D.
- Twitter: #iPredator
- Facebook Page: The iPredator
- Facebook: Michael Nuccitelli
- Pinterest: iPredator
- Tumblr: iPredator
- Instagram: drnucc
Free Educational Online Safety Inventory Links
- iPredator Probability Inventory – 330 (IPI-330)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Adult (IPI-A)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Business (IPI-B)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Cyberbully (IPI-CB)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Cyberbully Abuser (IPI-CBA)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Cybercrime (IPI-C)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Cyberstalking (IPI-CS)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Educator (IPI-E)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Internet Predator (IPI-IP)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Pediatric (IPI-P)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Psychologist (IPI-PSY)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Teen (IPI-T)
Free Educational Online Safety Checklist Links
- Adult Internet Safety Checklist (AISC)
- Business Internet Safety Checklist (BISC)
- Cyberbully Abuser Checklist (CBAC)
- Cyberbullying Target Checklist (CBTC)
- Cybercrime Protection Checklist (CCPC)
- Cyberstalker Identification Interview (CSII)
- Cyberstalking Prevention Checklist (CSPC)
- Digital Reputation Protection Checklist (DRPC)
- Educator Internet Safety Checklist (EISC)
- Internet Safety Checklist Psychologist (ISCP)
- Online Predator Prevention Checklist (OPPC)
- Parent Cyber Safety Checklist (PCSC)
- Pediatric Internet Safety Checklist (PISC)
- Teen Internet Safety Checklist (TISC)