25 Dark Psychology Images
Michael Nuccitelli Psy.D.
Part 2: Provided below are another 25 free “Dark Psychology” awareness images created by this writer Michael Nuccitelli Psy.D. They are JPEG files and 1080×1080, 1080×1350 or 1080×608 pixels. These images are optimized for Instagram and can be edited to different sizes. Dr. Nuccitelli’s images are available for direct download, free and public domain. Edit them as you wish and no attribution to is required.
In 2006 this writer authored the Dark Psychology concept as way to understand Evil, Psychopathy and the dark side of human consciousness. Dark Psychology is both a concept and field of study. Unchanged since 2006, the definition is as follows:
Dark Psychology Definition
Dark Psychology is the study of the human condition as it relates to the psychological nature of people to prey upon others. All of humanity has this potential to victimize other humans & living creatures. While many restrain or sublimate this tendency some act upon these impulses. Dark Psychology seeks to understand those thoughts feelings and perceptions that lead to human predatory behavior.
Dark Psychology assumes that this production is purposive and has some rational goal-oriented motivation 99.99% of the time. The remaining .01% under Dark Psychology is the brutal victimization of others without purposive intent or reasonably defined by evolutionary science or religious dogma.
“Dark Psychology is both a human consciousness construct and study of the human condition as it relates to the psychological nature of people to prey upon others motivated by psychopathic deviant or psychopathological criminal drives that lack purpose and general assumptions of instinctual drives evolutionary biology and social sciences theory. All of humanity has the potentiality to victimize humans and other living creatures. While many restrain or sublimate this tendency some act upon these impulses. Dark Psychology explores criminal deviant and cybercriminal minds.”
Michael Nuccitelli Psy.D. 
To save and download simply right click the image and “save as” or from your context menu. Over the next 3-4 months Dr. Nuccitelli will be publishing many more blog posts making all his iPredator themed images available to download. Lastly pasted below are links to his 26 free online safety themed checklists and inventories.
Dark Psychology Images
Dark Psychology is the Dark Side of Cyberspace
“Dark Side of Cyberspace is a metaphor and conceptual framework defining a virtual environmental realm that includes all criminal deviant deceptive harmful and malevolent activities in the abstract universe of cyberspace. Whereas iPredator is a criminal deviant and disturbed typology construct Dark Side of Cyberspace also includes legal and illegal online activities as well as destructive and self-destructive online behaviors.”
Michael Nuccitelli Psy.D.
Michael Nuccitelli, Psy.D.
Michael Nuccitelli, Psy.D. is a NYS licensed psychologist and cyber criminology consultant. He completed his doctoral degree in clinical psychology from Adler University in 1994. In 2010, Dr. Nuccitelli published his dark side of cyberspace concept called “iPredator.” In November 2011, he established iPredator Inc., offering educational, investigative, and advisory services involving online assailants, cyber-attack targets, dark psychology and internet safety. Dr. Nuccitelli has worked in the mental health field over the last thirty-plus years and he has volunteered his time helping cyber-attacked victims since 2010. His goal is to reduce victimization, theft, and disparagement from iPredators.
In addition to aiding citizens & disseminating educational content, Dr. Nuccitelli’s mission is to start a sustained national educational and awareness internet safety campaign with the help of private, state, and federal agencies. He is always available, at no cost, to interact with online users, professionals, and the media. To invite Dr. Nuccitelli to conduct training, media engagements, educational services, or consultation, please call him at (347) 871-2416 or via email at email@example.com.
- LinkedIn Page: iPredator
- LinkedIn: Michael Nuccitelli, Psy.D.
- Twitter: #iPredator
- Facebook Page: The iPredator
- Facebook: Michael Nuccitelli
- Pinterest: iPredator
- Tumblr: iPredator
- Instagram: drnucc
Free Educational Online Safety Inventory Links
- iPredator Probability Inventory – 330 (IPI-330)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Adult (IPI-A)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Business (IPI-B)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Cyberbully (IPI-CB)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Cyberbully Abuser (IPI-CBA)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Cybercrime (IPI-C)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Cyberstalking (IPI-CS)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Educator (IPI-E)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Internet Predator (IPI-IP)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Pediatric (IPI-P)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Psychologist (IPI-PSY)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Teen (IPI-T)
Free Educational Online Safety Checklist Links
- Adult Internet Safety Checklist (AISC)
- Business Internet Safety Checklist (BISC)
- Cyberbully Abuser Checklist (CBAC)
- Cyberbullying Target Checklist (CBTC)
- Cybercrime Protection Checklist (CCPC)
- Cyberstalker Identification Interview (CSII)
- Cyberstalking Prevention Checklist (CSPC)
- Digital Reputation Protection Checklist (DRPC)
- Educator Internet Safety Checklist (EISC)
- Internet Safety Checklist Psychologist (ISCP)
- Online Predator Prevention Checklist (OPPC)
- Parent Cyber Safety Checklist (PCSC)
- Pediatric Internet Safety Checklist (PISC)
- Teen Internet Safety Checklist (TISC)