Digital Reputation Protection Checklist
The Digital Reputation Protection Checklist [DRPC] is an internet safety tool and cyber attack risk assessment authored by Michael Nuccitelli, Psy.D., a New York State licensed psychologist, forensic psychology consultant and iPredator Inc. founder. The Digital Reputation Protection Checklist [DRPC] assesses an online users online reputation management practices, cyber attack vulnerabilities and internet safety knowledge. Designed to be multi-functional, the Digital Reputation Protection Checklist [DRPC] is a structured checklist for diagnostics, education, investigation and data collection.
The DRPC can also be used for compiling evidentiary information for authorities, internet service providers and the legal system if the online user is suspected of being cyber attacked by an online assailant[s]. Developed by Dr. Nuccitelli, the Digital Reputation Protection Checklist [DRPC] helps online users and businesses monitor and track their online reputation.
Online Reputation Management
Digital Reputation [aka Online Reputation] is a term used to describe the reputation of an Information and Communications Technology [ICT] user or business that is disseminated online and available to peers, superiors, loved ones and consumers. This information can be positive or negative and vital to the health, success and reputation of an ICT user or business.
Digital Reputation Protection Checklist
Digital Reputation Protection Checklist [DRPC]: The Digital Reputation Protection Checklist is a 100-item checklist designed for an Information and Communications Technology user and/or their business to monitor, protect and manage their digital reputation. Digital Reputation [a.k.a. Online Reputation] is a term used to describe the reputation of an Information and Communications Technology user or business that is disseminated online, created and sustained by peers, school, work associates, loved ones, acquaintances, consumers, competitors, adversaries, online strangers and iPredators.
This information can be positive or negative and vital to the success, growth and health of an Information and Communications Technology user or business. The DRPC is a data collection & assessment tool that investigates a business’s vulnerability of being targeted, disparaged, slandered, stolen from or infiltrated by cybercriminals, disgruntled past employees, angry customers or nefarious corporate competitors.
The DRPC focuses on the Information and Communications Technology user and the business’s cyber-security breach potential, digital reputation acumen and capacity to successfully institute online reputation prevention and protection strategies. With the rapid growth and expansion of Information and Communications Technology, all businesses, professionals, students and online users are now required to address both cyber security and digital reputation management. The DRPC also addresses the growth of mobile device technology and attempts by iPredators to infiltrate their target’s mobile devices.
Please note that all iPredator Inc. checklist & inventory tools have been formatted and designed to work as data collection, assessment, educational and internet safety monitoring tools. Of the 26 checklists & inventories offered, the IISC tools [14 Checklists] are formatted for verification and initial screening for internet safety, cyber-attack preparedness and Information and Communications Technology [ICT] weaknesses. The IPI tools [12 Inventories] are designed for inquiry, open discussion and inspection of internet safety, cyber-attack preparedness and Information and Communications Technology [ICT] vulnerabilities.
Michael Nuccitelli, Psy.D.
Michael Nuccitelli, Psy.D. is a NYS licensed psychologist and cyber criminology consultant. He completed his doctoral degree in clinical psychology from Adler University in 1994. In 2010, Dr. Nuccitelli published his dark side of cyberspace concept called “iPredator.” In November 2011, he established iPredator Inc., offering educational, investigative, and advisory services involving online assailants, cyber-attack targets, dark psychology and internet safety. Dr. Nuccitelli has worked in the mental health field over the last thirty-plus years and he has volunteered his time helping cyber-attacked victims since 2010. His goal is to reduce victimization, theft, and disparagement from iPredators.
In addition to aiding citizens & disseminating educational content, Dr. Nuccitelli’s mission is to start a sustained national educational and awareness internet safety campaign with the help of private, state, and federal agencies. He is always available, at no cost, to interact with online users, professionals, and the media. To invite Dr. Nuccitelli to conduct training, media engagements, educational services, or consultation, please call him at (347) 871-2416 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LinkedIn Page: iPredator
- LinkedIn: Michael Nuccitelli, Psy.D.
- Twitter: #iPredator
- Facebook Page: The iPredator
- Facebook: Michael Nuccitelli
- Pinterest: iPredator
- Tumblr: iPredator
- Instagram: drnucc
Free Educational Online Safety Inventory Links
- iPredator Probability Inventory – 330 (IPI-330)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Adult (IPI-A)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Business (IPI-B)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Cyberbully (IPI-CB)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Cyberbully Abuser (IPI-CBA)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Cybercrime (IPI-C)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Cyberstalking (IPI-CS)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Educator (IPI-E)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Internet Predator (IPI-IP)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Pediatric (IPI-P)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Psychologist (IPI-PSY)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Teen (IPI-T)
Free Educational Online Safety Checklist Links
- Adult Internet Safety Checklist (AISC)
- Business Internet Safety Checklist (BISC)
- Cyberbully Abuser Checklist (CBAC)
- Cyberbullying Target Checklist (CBTC)
- Cybercrime Protection Checklist (CCPC)
- Cyberstalker Identification Interview (CSII)
- Cyberstalking Prevention Checklist (CSPC)
- Digital Reputation Protection Checklist (DRPC)
- Educator Internet Safety Checklist (EISC)
- Internet Safety Checklist Psychologist (ISCP)
- Online Predator Prevention Checklist (OPPC)
- Parent Cyber Safety Checklist (PCSC)
- Pediatric Internet Safety Checklist (PISC)
- Teen Internet Safety Checklist (TISC)