Adult Internet Safety Checklist
Adult Cyber Attack Test [AISC]: The Adult Internet Safety Checklist [AISC] is an internet safety tool and cyber-attack risk assessment authored by Michael Nuccitelli, Psy.D., a New York State licensed psychologist, forensic psychology consultant and iPredator Inc. founder. The Adult Internet Safety Checklist [AISC] assesses an adult’s high-risk online activities, cyber-attack vulnerabilities and internet safety prowess. Designed to be multi-functional, the Adult Internet Safety Checklist [AISC] is a structured checklist for diagnostics, education, investigation and data collection.
The AISC can also be used for compiling evidentiary information for authorities, Internet Service Providers and the legal system if the online user is being cyber attacked by an online assailant[s]. Internet safety and cyber security are issues vital to all Americans living in the Information Age. To help adult online users, Dr. Nuccitelli has designed the Adult Internet Safety Checklist [AISC.] In addition to developing the AISC, Dr. Nuccitelli designed 25 other online risk assessment tools specific to the typology and age of the online user.
Adult Internet Safety Checklist [AISC]: The Adult Internet Safety Checklist is a 100-item checklist designed for an adult Information and Communications Technology [ICT] user to verify, confirm and examine their ICT safety and security practices, online vulnerability, risk potential and cyber-attack awareness. The AISC is also designed to investigate an adult’s preparedness of being assaulted, taunted, criminalized and/or victimized by iPredators based on their online activities and level of cautious approach. As a data collection tool, the AISC can be used to investigate an online user’s efforts to reduce their probability of being targeted, disparaged, stolen from or infiltrated by cyber criminals, cyberstalkers, online sexual predators or those engaged in digital reputation disparagement.
The AISC enables the respondent to examine their online and ICT interactions in relationship to iPredators and the weaknesses they can focus upon to reduce the potential of successfully being cyber attacked. With the rapid growth and expansion of information technology, all Information and Communications Technology users are required to allocate time and effort employing cyber security and digital reputation tactics. The AISC also addresses the growth of mobile device technology and attempts by cyber criminals to infiltrate their target mobile devices.
Please note that all iPredator Inc. cyber-attack risk assessments have been formatted and designed to act as data collection, assessment, educational and internet safety monitoring tools. Of the 26 checklists & inventories offered, the IISC tools [14 Checklists] are formatted for verification and initial screening for internet safety, cyber-attack preparedness and Information and Communications Technology [ICT] weaknesses. The IPI tools [12 Inventories] are designed for inquiry, open discussion and inspection of internet safety, cyber-attack preparedness and Information and Communications Technology [ICT] vulnerabilities.
Cyber Attack Risk Assessment & Educational Tool
Dr. Nuccitelli is quoted saying, “It amazes me how some teens are able to both survive and thrive in the Information Age. Cyberbullying, cyberstalking, online sexual predation and cyber harassment await them every day if they let down their guard in cyberspace. Not only support, encourage and educate your children on internet safety, but tell them how impressed with their capacity to stay safe you are.”
Michael Nuccitelli, Psy.D.
Michael Nuccitelli, Psy.D. is a NYS licensed psychologist, Cyberpsychology researcher and online safety educator. He completed his doctoral degree in clinical psychology from Adler University in 1994. In 2010, Dr. Nuccitelli published his dark side of cyberspace concept called “iPredator.” In November 2011, he established iPredator Inc., offering educational, investigative, and advisory services involving online assailants, cyber-attack targets, dark psychology and internet safety. Dr. Nuccitelli has worked in the mental health field over the last thirty-plus years and he has volunteered his time helping cyber-attacked victims since 2010. His goal is to reduce victimization, theft, and disparagement from iPredators.
In addition to aiding citizens & disseminating educational content, Dr. Nuccitelli’s mission is to start a sustained national educational and awareness internet safety campaign with the help of private, state, and federal agencies. He is always available, at no cost, to interact with online users, professionals, and the media. To invite Dr. Nuccitelli to conduct training, media engagements, educational services, or consultation, please call him at (347) 871-2416 or via email at email@example.com.
- LinkedIn Page: iPredator
- LinkedIn: Michael Nuccitelli, Psy.D.
- Twitter: #iPredator
- Facebook Page: The iPredator
- Facebook: Michael Nuccitelli
- Pinterest: iPredator
- Tumblr: iPredator
- Instagram: drnucc
Free Educational Online Safety Inventory Links
- iPredator Probability Inventory – 330 (IPI-330)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Adult (IPI-A)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Business (IPI-B)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Cyberbully (IPI-CB)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Cyberbully Abuser (IPI-CBA)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Cybercrime (IPI-C)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Cyberstalking (IPI-CS)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Educator (IPI-E)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Internet Predator (IPI-IP)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Pediatric (IPI-P)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Psychologist (IPI-PSY)
- iPredator Probability Inventory – Teen (IPI-T)
Free Educational Online Safety Checklist Links
- Adult Internet Safety Checklist (AISC)
- Business Internet Safety Checklist (BISC)
- Cyberbully Abuser Checklist (CBAC)
- Cyberbullying Target Checklist (CBTC)
- Cybercrime Protection Checklist (CCPC)
- Cyberstalker Identification Interview (CSII)
- Cyberstalking Prevention Checklist (CSPC)
- Digital Reputation Protection Checklist (DRPC)
- Educator Internet Safety Checklist (EISC)
- Internet Safety Checklist Psychologist (ISCP)
- Online Predator Prevention Checklist (OPPC)
- Parent Cyber Safety Checklist (PCSC)
- Pediatric Internet Safety Checklist (PISC)
- Teen Internet Safety Checklist (TISC)